What a perfect question for me. I have a lot of pet peeves. I will try to narrow this down to just five.
1. Toilet paper comes from the top of the roll, not the bottom. I wrote a more extensive post about this, here.
2. People calling my children nick names. ESPECIALLY when you don't really know them. Please call my children Jack or Ady. Jackers, Ada...etc are reserved for Zach and I....with very few exceptions. Thanks you, lol.
3. Picking up something, only to watch it fall back to the ground. An example I am sure you are familiar with....picking up toys. How many times have you gone to pick up that one last toy....and all the other toys you were holding fall to the ground. UGH!
4. Commercials being at a higher volume than the actual show. I HATE when I have to crank up the volume to hear the show we are watching, only to be blown away by how loud the commercials are. So annoying.
5. My husband leaving his empty soda/milk/etc cans/bottles on my kitchen counter. How hard is it to set them by the sink? I mean really?
Those are my top 5 pet peeves. What are yours? Link me to your blog post! :)