Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pet Peeves, Part III

Have you ever bent over to pick something up....just to watch it fall back to the ground? Ugh! That annoys me to no end.

You know what I am talking about right?

Ex. #1) That piece of paper that fell of the book-case.....you bend over to pick it up.....put it in the same spot....only to walk into the room seconds later and see it lying on the floor. (It couldn't be because your windows are open, and a sudden gust of wind blew it off the shelve. Nope! That piece of paper jumped off the book-case.)

Ex. #2) You are picking up your kiddos toys....and you think "Oh, I can fit one more into the mountain of toys you are already carrying in your arms.".....so, you pick it up....only to lose 3 other toys in the process. So annoying!

I get so mad at that (insert inanimate object here)! "Jenn, no matter how much you yell....it doesn't understand." Haha!

What are your pet peeves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails