Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pet Peeves, Part II

Okay, this is probably one of my biggest pet peeves: people calling my children my nick-names for them. SO ANNOYING!!!

If you have not spent more than a few hours with my children, don't call them "Princess Ady, Jackers, Jack Brown, Mitter, Little Lady"....or anything else that I might say.

Now, this isn't for everyone. Because I know their are people out there who refer to my son as Jackers and my daughter as Ady....which is normally fine.

I guess, a better way to put this pet peeve is: it bothers me when people I don't like refer to my children by their nick-names. Yep, that's it...that's my pet peeve.

What are yours? Did you miss my first pet peeve? Click over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails