Monday, March 1, 2010

Pet Peeves, Part I

Toilet paper roll on dispenser

The toilet paper comes from the top, not the bottom. (Weird way to start off a pet peeve series, eh?) Does anyone, seriously, like the toilet paper from the bottom? Why?

I just don't get it. If it comes from the bottom it often gets "stuck" to the roll, itself, and isn't very user friendly.

I don't know about you, but the bathroom is my sanctuary (sad, isn't it?). That is the only time of day that I am by myself, and, if possible, I like to eliminate all sorts of stress in that tiny little apartment sized bathroom.

Why would I want to spend a few minutes trying to pick at the "start of the roll" when I am trying to relax while little hands knock at the door? (Okay, so it is not a few minutes....I guess I am slightly over-exaggerating. But, just a little.)

One of those cute little knockers is saying "da, da, da"....seriously Jacker's I am MAMA!!! Say MAMA!!! already! :)

So, that's my pet peeve for the day. What is one of your pet peeves? I would love to hear your answers. :)

I am looking at this post to be the beginning in a long series of pet peeves, but I don't know when I will randomly throw in the next "pet peeve day". I guess whenever the mood strikes me. So, for now, I keep you in waiting. Anxiously, I hope. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails