Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pet Peeve, Part IV

Is anyone starting to think that I have a lot of pet peeves??? Well, I do. Bottom line. :)

I just thought of another one....it annoys me to no end when commercials go louder than the actual show. UGH! I have to mute the TV during commercials, and then sometimes forget to turn the sound back on when the show starts back up again (you know, because I am a multi-tasker....and have to be on my computer/reading a book/playing sudoku while watching TV).

Does this bother anyone else? Or is it just me? This the main reason I want my DVR back.....becoming debt-free, can you hurry up please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails