Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 4: My View on Religion

Religion, always a touchy subject.

I believe in God.  I believe Jesus died on the cross for my sins (everyone's sins).  I have been baptized, both as an infant...and made the personal choice as an adult.

I believe in sharing the word of God, whenever possible.  However, I don't like it when people are in your face about their "religion" or their "perfect life".  I choose to show people God by my actions, thoughts, and words rather than pointing out their flaws and condemning their actions.

We are not perfect.  Not a single one of us.  Who are we to judge someone?  I have my beliefs, and may express my disappointment (depending on our relationship) with your decision....but, I will not judge.  I am not God.  Only He can judge, and he will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails