Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sofas, Loveseats, and Wedding Bands

I don't know about you, but I am always looking for things that I want.  Anything from sofas and love seats to a new wedding band.

Some of these wants are unrealistic, but some might be within my grasp in the near future.

It seems like all my purchases will happen after we have a house, which seems ages away.  But, eventually we will get there.

So, for now.  I will be content with what I have, and try to keep my large purchases to a minimum.  But, small purchases are okay.  Right?

It is amazing what just a little accessory (that doesn't have to be expensive) can do for a room.  Have you ever noticed that?

CSN Stores have an amazing assortment of accessories (and sofas....but, I don't think wedding bands.  But, you never know, they have everything!), so you will be able to easily find something to spice up your home.

Over the next couple of weeks, I will be reviewing an accessory for my son's "new" room.  I am super excited about it, and love that CSN Stores has given me this amazing opportunity.

I can't wait to share with you the pro and cons...as well as a few pictures, I am sure.

What little things do you do to spice up a room?  Did you find anything at CSN Stores that can add a little something to a room you have been wanting to switch up?

I know I did, but I might go completely broke if I purchased everything I wanted from CSN Stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails