Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Menu Plan

A question was posed in one of my recent posts, so I thought I would go into a little bit more detail than is really possible in comments.

Here is what my family would eat during a typical two weeks. I don't plan lunches because we will eat the leftover from the night before.

This is in no particular order:

Monday - chili
Tuesday - lasagna
Wednesday - kraft mac n' cheese w/hotdogs
Thursday - chicken and biscuits
Friday - chicken/baked potato/green beans
Saturday - chicken noodle soup
Sunday - bbq chicken pizza
Monday - chicken breasts/mashed potatoes/broccoli and carrots (steamed)
Tuesday - chicken salad
Wednesday - kraft mac n' cheese w/hotdogs
Thursday - chicken salad
Friday - chicken/baked potato/corn
Saturday - beef stew
Sunday - chicken breasts/mashed potatoes/broccoli and carrots (steamed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails