Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Debt Repayment Timeline

So, I told you I would post it...and here it is. It is going to take us forever, but hopefully the time will go quickly. Once we get that darn truck paid off we can throw all our extra money at our other debt. Yippee yeah!

Truck Loan: Goal of 12 months, estimated pay off date Mar. 1st, 2011.
CC #1: Goal of 13 months, estimated pay off date Apr. 1st, 2011.
CC #2: Goal of 15 months, estimated pay off date June 1st, 2011.
CC #3: Goal of 24 months, estimated pay off date Mar. 1st, 2012.
CC #4: Goal of 24 months, estimated pay off date Mar. 1st, 2012.
Student Loan: Goal of 24 months, estimated pay off date Mar. 1st. 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails