Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 10

We have completed 10 days!  YEAH!  It is harder than it might seem.  Honestly.

Our total is the same as yesterday:  $42.17/$125

We had leftover meatloaf, baked potatoes for lunch and a sausage pizza with grapes for dinner.

Tomorrow, my parents are planning on coming out to help celebrate the 4th of July and typically I would run to the store and spend $50 on, well honestly....unnecessary items.  But, tomorrow we are making due with what we have.  Hamburgers, hot dogs, corn on the cob, baked potatoes, strawberries, and grapes is what's on the menu for tomorrow night!  :)

How are you spending your holiday?  Anyone else doing a no spend month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails