Thursday, February 4, 2010

Marital Love

Disposable razors


Hubs and I this discussion earlier:

J - "Sweetie? Can you bring me a new razor?" (I was in the shower, and the razor I had in there was tearing up my leg....can we say, dull?)
Z - "Why? Are you actually going to shave your legs? Finally (he said that under his breath, hoping I didn't hear him. Haha)
J - "Nope, just wanted to help you out with that wicked back hair!"

Just a note, Hubs does not have back hair....I am just funny like that! ;o)

What funny conversations have you had with your husband lately?

PS - Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails