Monday, March 29, 2010

The Love of My Life


The "scandal" going on right now with Sandra Bullock and Jesse James is terrible, but it made me realize just how perfect my husband is.


Well, not perfect. But he is pretty darn close.


Even if he flushes the toilet before he is done.


Or even if he doesn't take out the trash.


I love him more each and every day of my life.....


......He is the love of my life.


Tell me about your love! :)


PS - Can't you tell he love to have his picture taken?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails