Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 6, 7, 8, and 9

We are still doing alright on our no spend month, however we spent more over the weekend than I anticipated.

It all started Saturday, when we woke up later than I anticipated, so I ran out of time to make sandwiches (well, I suppose I could have made sandwiches....but after frantically running around getting ready I was in no mood) for our road trip....so, we stopped at a McDonald's a long the route.

Then, when we were at Zach's grandparents house his sister's boy friend held a cat so Jack could pet it (I had no idea they had gotten cats since our last trip and failed to bring Jack's allergy medicine).  Jack has a severe cat allergy, and needs Zyrtec ASAP, otherwise a trip to the ER would be necessary for a breathing treatment.  Poor dude.  So, we ran to Wal-Mart for some allergy medicine, and a few snacks (we are weak, what can I say?).

So, our total so far is:  $42.17/$125.


How do you think we are doing?  Any advice?  How are you doing on your no spend month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails