Monday, September 6, 2010

Chicago Bears

Remember the other day when I mentioned I was going to try and fit a "photo shoot" in with my kiddos?

Well, I was able to snap a few pictures.  Do you know how hard it is to get two babies.....21 months and 9 months, to sit still long enough to get a good picture?  I think that task is nearly impossible.  And, if you can do it (without using photoshop!) let me know and I will let you photograph my kids.   :)  They really are cute subjects, no?






Man.  I love my kids more and more every. single. day.  They are truly my world, and have brought so much joy and meaning to my life.  I hope you enjoy seeing their smiling faces as much as I do!  :)

PS - Sorry some of the photos are cut off.  I didn't want to go back in a adjust each one, so you will just have to deal with it.  :)  What can I say, I am lazy.  ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails