Monday, September 6, 2010

Forgiveness

I decided today that I am going to forgive my husband.

For the last several days I have been processing information.  Filing away all these little phrases from our conversation(s), and trying to make sense of it all.  Which is quite a difficult task when the conversation/phrases don't always make sense to you.

Aah, anyway.  I discovered Courtney through Money Saving Mom's blog last week, and I have been slowly watching all of her You-tube videos.  Here is the one that spoke to me the most: 




While this has been a challenging decision to come to, I am ready to jump in.

I believe that while my husband and I might not always agree or get along for that matter, we are meant for each other.  I do not believe that divorce is an option.  I will do anything to make my marriage work.  However, like I said before, some things will have to change in order for our marriage to become successful.

These are the things that I know for sure:  We will have our problems, we will get through them, and I will always love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails