Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Baby Boy

So...a couple of days ago, I did a post about my nearly 6 month old.

And today, I thought I would do a post about my almost 18 month old.  :)


He is a very inquisitive boy.  He needs to know how EVERYTHING works.


And if you don't allow him to explore (things like the OVEN), he throws a little fit.


Which I think is adorable.  When I smile, or even giggle, he gets even more upset.  Lol.


He hates getting his teeth, and walks around with his finger in his mouth (or a paci, he just chews on it) most of the time.


He loves his sister and gives her kisses all the time.  And "pet" her head whenever I say "gentle Jackers".

Oh, I forgot to mention.  He is a dancer!  He will twirl and twirl and twirl until he can't see straight.  Little booger.

I am so thankful for my wonderful children.  I wouldn't want to live without them.  They are my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails