Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Random Thoughts of the Day

Okay, so this is interesting.  If you have a risk of breast cancer, you should avoid alcohol all together.  I have never heard this, but the Rachael Ray Show just enlightened me.

Has anyone else heard this?  Is it true?  Any doctors in the room?  Haha.

I am sure doctors have much better things to do than read my blog, in fact....I think everyone has better things to do than read my blog.  It isn't all that interesting.  Lol.

Anyway....

I don't even have one alcoholic drink a month, but I would be more than happy to give it up if it reduces my chance of having breast cancer.

We are walking in our local Race for the Cure race on June 12th for my Aunt Sheila and my Grandma Connie (she passed away in 1996).  Zach, the babies, and I are excited to help out (even in a minor way) breast cancer research.

Plus, they are asking a lot of us.  We have to be there at 7am!  Which is very difficult to do with kiddos, at least for us.

We LOVE our sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Z got a speeding ticket this afternoon.  Yeah, I am not too thrilled.

He says that he wasn't going more than 5 over, but the police officer clocked him going 14 over.  YIKES!

The price of the ticket isn't too bad, however I have about a million other things I would like to spend that money on.

He said that his punishment is that he isn't going to cigar night tonight.  Which isn't much of a punishment at all because he was already thinking he wasn't going (because of the rain, and timing).  Oh well, at least he thinks he needs to be punished.  Lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just switched to the "new" blog writer (what the heck do you call it?) here on blogger, you know where you type out your blog posts.  I was living in the past, and dislike change.  Lol.

But, I have to say that I love it.  Much more convenient since I hate adding html coding.

I am not so sure about the photo upload...but I guess I will just have to get used to it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have this urge (probably because I love the changes made on Jessica's blog) to switch up my blog background and header.  But, I am not sure what to do.  Do you have any suggestions?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, gotta head out.  Ady just woke up from her nap...and she doesn't seem to happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails