Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Baby Girl

On Sunday my baby girl with be 6 months old.


I am in denial.


Over the weekend, my Mom suggested we raise up her walker because she can more than touch flat footed, I didn't want to.


There is no way that she is big enough to be on level two of the walker.


Nope, not a chance.


But, sadly. She is.


My Ady is growing up.


I am afraid to blink because whenever I do she gets older.

Do you know of a magic pill which slows down growth?

My baby is quickly turning into a toddler, and I can hardly stand it.


Time for another one! ;o)

Yeah, right. Wishful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails