Friday, April 30, 2010

Excited

I can not wait until we have a house. Seriously, I am so excited. One) I love that we will have a permanent home. Two) More space. and Three) DECORATING!

I can not wait to decorate my home. And my husband can't wait to have a "man cave". Complete with bar furniture like, bar stools & pub tables and chairs, and of course.....a ginormous t.v.!

Anyway, I keep looking at all these awesome pieces of furniture, and fabulous works of art....and it makes me REALLY want a home.

Eventually...that's what I keep telling myself. The time will come when we will be able to purchase a home, in the area we want to, and buy one we can easily afford!

But, for now I have to be content with what we have. I'm even trying to get my diaper bag obsession under control! Can you believe that?

Anyway. Thanks for listening to my wants :). What do you want? Are you in the market for "man cave" furniture?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails