Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

On Saturday, Z and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary!

First of all, I can't believe it has been two years. Time flies.

And secondly, I am so lucky! I couldn't ask for more. I married my best friend (sorry Britt, you are my best "girl" friend!), and a wonderful father, husband, and human being.

We went though some difficult times during the "dating" phase of our relationship, and I am beyond glad that we were able to overcome all the challenges presented to us during this period of time.

Zach is truly the love of my life. He is the only person, in the universe, for me!

This is us, around the time we got engaged. Approximately 2 months before we got married. :)

Happy Anniversary honey! I love you to the moon and back! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails