Thursday, April 29, 2010

What are your thoughts?

I really want to get Ady's ears pierced.

But, Z and I came to the conclusion that we shouldn't make decisions for her, at least in regards to her body. Not that if she decides to get tattoos at 14, we will let her. We just don't want to get her ears pierced, in the off chance she wouldn't end up wanting her ears pierced....in the long run.

Make sense? I don't feel as if I am getting my point across. I have never claimed to be a phemoninal writer :).

This way of thinking makes sense....but, I think little babies who have their ears pierced look so cute!

But, I can't bring myself to do it. One) Z doesn't agree and Two) I really don't like seeing my child go through pain. :(

Anyway, I was just wondering your thoughts? Did you get your daughters ears pierced? Do you think you made the right decision? Do you regret not piercing your daughters ears as an infant?

Thanks for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails