Wednesday, December 17, 2008

VNA Visit

This afternoon Jackson and I received a visit from the VNA (visiting nurses). They came to answer any questions that I had, and to do a quick check up of Jackson. Everything looked good with Jackson, and I just had a few breast feeding questions....but, I think that we got everything worked out. She was a lot of fun and a wealth of information! Tracy is stopping by again next week to check out my little pickle (I just randomly started call him this, not sure why?!?!?), specifically looking at his weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails