Monday, December 15, 2008

One Month Old






I can not believe that my baby is already ONE MONTH OLD! He is getting so big, and time just flies by. He is constantly changing, and I am amazed each day at how smart he is. He knows just what to do to get what he wants, but that is most babies, I think. LOL. Here is a list of Jackson 10 Favorite Things:

One Month
1. Taking pictures with Grandpa, I promise next time I won't sleep the whole time.
2. Seeing how long I can keep Mommy awake at night before I go to bed.
3. Making a circle with my lips, my Mommy thinks it is so cute!
4. Smiling right before I fall into a deep sleep.
5. Watching football with Daddy and Grandpa.
6. Peeing in my bath water right when I get in.
7. Meeting all my new friends and family!
8. Cuddling with Mommy and Daddy.
9. Eating, all the time.
10. Wiggling all over the place!

I plan on having Jack "write" out a list of his favorite things each month, hopefully I do not forget or get too busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails