Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Speed up time! Please!

This morning I called "The Group" to check on my test results. Everything looked out with my protein levels, and at this time there is nothing to be concerned about. During pregnancy your protein level should be below 300 and mine was 260. They will continue monitoring me, as usual, at each of my weekly doctor's appointments. It would be nice to be done with pregnancy, but I know that it is best that he stay in there a little longer....if only time could speed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails