Thursday, November 6, 2008

Everything Looks Good

37 weeks today! We had our weekly doctor's appointment this morning, and everything went really well. I gained another three pounds (but, I was wearing a sweatshirt....so I blame the weight gain on that, lol), making my total weight gain seventeen pounds. We are measuring 36 cm, which is right about on track. Kimberly (mid-wife) said that about this time you will not gain much in length of the uterus because it sort of "levels off". His heart beat was in the 140s, and he is still head down. Everything looks good, now he just NEEDS to get here (and soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails