Sunday, October 12, 2008

Belly Tattoos?

Today, I was feeling pretty lazy and not wanting to do much of anything.....especially make dinner. So, I was trying to think of a clever way to convince Zach that it was his turn. I went into the bedroom and took a marker and wrote on my huge pregnant belly... "Daddy, will you please make dinner?" I came out into the living room and told Zach that Baby Jack had something to say. I lifted up my shirt and he CRACKED up laughing. It worked out pretty well, dinner was made and we both got a good laugh out of it! Sorry, no pictures of that....it is bad enough to have to take pictures with my shirt fully covering my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails