Monday, October 13, 2008

Back Labor???

For some reason I have a feeling that I will primarily experience back labor during labor and delivery. For the past couple of weeks I have been having an almost unbearable pain in the right side of my back, just under my ribs and near my spine. Last night was especially painful, I woke up countless times because of the pain. I could not even move without wincing in pain. I am sure this is nothing like what actually labor will be like, so....I am beginning to think that pain medication is the way to go. I was looking on-line, and based on the symptoms I have a pinched nerve, so maybe this isn't what contractions will feel like. I suppose I will find out soon enough, only 45 days to go, hopefully he is on time or early would be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails