Monday, October 6, 2008

Crib Assembled!


Well, after my appointment we went to do a little shopping, didn't have much luck but got a couple of things. Zach was being pretty good looking at the baby stuff with me, with some minor distractions, but by the time we got to the car I could tell that he was done. So, we headed back to the apartment. After unloading the car and putting things away, I sat down to check my e-mail. I got one saying that Jack's crib and mattress was ready to be picked up! So, I some how convinced Zach to make a trip back to the store and put the thing together when we got back to the apartment. Thanks honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails