Monday, October 13, 2008

Changing Table



We received Jack's changing table today!!! As soon as the UPS guy (Lauren's dad?) dropped off the package, Zach got to work. He went into the baby's room and set the whole thing up in what seemed like minutes. It was super fast, at least to me, you will have to ask him if it was easy or not....who knows what he will say. It looks great, now all we need to get is the changing pad. His arrival is definitely getting closer! We can not wait (I am pretty sure that I say this is almost all of my "stories")!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails