Friday, September 26, 2008

Virgin Blog

Hello all! This is the most wonderful husband and soon to be dad! I thought that since Jenn has been keeping a bit of a journal on here, I might tell my side of the story. Jenn was right, I was shocked when I first heard the news. I quickly got over that and was soon very excited to have a child on the way. Of course, I was even more excited to find out it was a BOY! I can't wait for Jackson to get here!..I need a little buddy at home to hang out with. Don't get me wrong, Jenn is great, but you know...Jackson won't be talking for a while...might be nice. :) Ha ha, just kidding Jenn, you know I love you. Jenn really has been great through all of this. I was expecting to have to go to the store late at night to get ice cream and whatnot. I have only done a few late-night snack runs. I guess I got lucky. Everyone enjoy the prego-belly pictures of Jenn...I know she hates them, but she's a trooper. Keep the comments coming! Adios for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails