Saturday, June 23, 2012

No Spend Month

Last July, Hubs and I did a no spend month and we decided to give it another go.  :)

Hubs isn't as excited about this one, he wanted to go buy fireworks for the 4th of July....but, with a no spend month that isn't going to happen.  Lol.  At least I know he won't burn down my house setting off the fireworks.  :)

Rules:  Each family can make there own rules, essentially the goal is to challenge yourself to save more money than you spend.  For our family, we will pay all our bills (obviously) and have $125 for unexpected expenses and fresh foods throughout the month.

We start tomorrow, and are super excited!  But, tonight we are out with some friends for dinner.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails