Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Preparing for Elliott

Last Wednesday, we found out the sex of Baby E....and we are beyond excited!! :)

So, over the last few days I have been setting up furniture (with the help of Hubs of course!), organizing clothes, buying diapers, and rearranging furniture.

Here is what we have for baby Eli so far!

Baby swing!  Thanks Byga!!!  I am so excited it plugs in.....I can't even tell you how many sets of batteries we went through with Ady!

Baby Eli's crib!

Bouncy chair!

Car seat.

Stroller.

Pack n' Play.  Has the bassinet, changing table, and activity pad feature.  Plus, Pa would be jealous....it vibrates, plays music, and lights up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails