Monday, April 23, 2012

Earth Day

Over the weekend, we made the trip back to DeWitt for Tim's birthday.  :)

While we were there, my Dad gave us a little tree (his employer gives him one, or in this case 2, baby trees every year around Earth Day) with instructions on how to plant it, etc.

So.....off we went.

Late Sunday afternoon, I picked a spot in our yard to plant this little tiny oak tree.  :)

I have been wanting to plant trees since we moved in, and just haven't gotten around to it.  But, now we have our first family planted tree!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails