Thursday, April 19, 2012

One of Those Days

Today has been one of those days.....

Zach is gone until Friday afternoon (left Wednesday) for work, and we are lost without him.  :(  Daddy is the BEST in the kids' minds, and they are missing him terribly.

This "missing their Daddy" makes for an interesting afternoon.  Running around like crazy, constantly asking when Daddy is going to be home, getting into the Easter candy (UGH!), and well mostly....it is how LOUD they can be!

Just when I had given up hope of surviving the night, Jack did something adorable.  :)  He started quoting "Little Rascals", and said:  "she loves me, she loves me not, she loves me, she loves me not, she LOVES me!".

It reminded me, even if it was only for about 5 minutes, how precious these moments are with my children.  And even though I have a splitting headache, they are just having fun....enjoying their childhood (like they should!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails