Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Baby E

It was so exciting, the other night (4/15), Z got to feel Baby E kick for the first time!  Jack and Ady aren't patient enough to wait around for Baby E to kick, but maybe one of these days.

I am so excited to actually see Baby E this Wednesday (tomorrow)!  We have our first ultrasound, and hopefully we are able to determine the sex!  :)  Z, Jack, and Ady think it is a girl.  I go back and forth, but figure I better root for a boy since the other 3 are thinking it is a girl.  :)

Do you have any predictions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails