Saturday, August 6, 2011

No Spend Weeks

Our last no spend month was kind of a bust.  We didn't spend much on groceries....but we went out to dinner, a lot.  Plus, my husband went on 2 business trips which should have been covered, financially speaking, and were not.  I was not very happy.  Anyway, we have submitted the reimbursement, and are awaiting the check.

But, I decided to challenge us, once again.  In fact, Hubs and I are all for making this "no spend month" a regular thing.  

This time, we are not spending for 2 weeks.  From today until Aug. 19th, we will spend less than $25.

That amount should cover milk, fruits, vegetables, and any other unexpected expenses that arise.  Hopefully.

I will update you periodically with how we are doing.

Are you doing a no spend month/week/day?  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails