Monday, August 1, 2011

Menu Plan

Hi Everyone!  I thought I would jump on the Menu Plan bandwagon.  We will be eating some really strange meals over the next couple of weeks, I am trying to use up everything before we move.  So, the closer to the end of August we get....the stranger.  :)

Monday:  Macaroni and Cheese, Oranges, Green Beans
Tuesday:  Grilled Chicken Breasts, Baked Potatoes, Corn
Wednesday:  Grilled Hot Dogs, Tater Tots, and Apples
Thursday:  Chicken Breasts, Rice, and Corn
Friday:  Grilled Hamburgers, Potatoes, and  Oranges
Saturday:  BBQ Chicken Pizza and Peaches
Sunday:  Dinner with Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails