Monday, August 1, 2011

Moving Closer

Last week eased my mind, quite a bit.  The inspection went off without a hitch, and the 2 items we asked the sellers to correct, they are doing!  Yeah!

We have our 2nd first time home buyers course tonight (there are 5 classes), I am not looking forward to it.  If you have watched HGTV at all, you know everything they will teach you in this course.  At least the course we are taking.  But hey, we are counting it as date night.  Lol.  My mom will be watching the babies while we secretly pass notes back and forth.  It is like high school all over again.  :)

We have only one more hurdle to overcome, the appraisal.  We are praying it will allow us to have instant equity, but I have my doubts.  Guess we will have to see.  :)  We should find out by the end of the week.

I hope you and your family had a fabulous weekend!  Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails