Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dirty Chips Answer Found!

I heard from Dirty Chips on Twitter.  I love when companies tweet me, it makes me feel special.  :)  Apparently you can purchase Dirty Chips directly from their web-site.  YEAH!   I am so excited now.  My Dad said if I find him a source for these chips I would once again be his favorite daughter!  :)

In other news, I am loving this Sunday afternoon.  Yes, I would rather my husband be here with us....but, he isn't (he is with his Dad).  Otherwise it is a great afternoon.  My princess fell asleep super easy for nap, this is a rare occurrence.  My prince was cuddling with me on the couch, and fell asleep.  I love it!  It is SO RARE for him to fall asleep on one of us.  That is what I miss the most about infants.  All the cuddling!  :)

My parents are redoing their kitchen, and I can not wait to see it completed!  It sounds beautiful, and I can't wait to see the finished product.

Last night we went to my in-laws house for one last "get together" before their move.  The pizza was good, and my babies loved running around with their cousins.

Well, I think that is all for now.  I really should go and try to be more productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails