Monday, August 8, 2011

Surrounded In Boxes

Packing is going pretty well.  I am just waiting for Hubby to get me more boxes!

My living room looks like a tornado went through.  Please don't come over, lol.  I would be embarrassed.

We have been busy trying to sell some items on Craigslist.  Haven't had too much luck, but hopefully we can get the price we want for the items we have listed.  If you need a very LARGE (60 in) tv, let me know.  :)  It will not fit above our fireplace in the family room, so we are downsizing.....much to my husbands' dismay.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you could sell me that 60in we've been looking for one forever... Why must you be so far away! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer! :( I want to get rid of this darn thing. It has been great, but it is HUGE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails