Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Anything and Everything

Wow!  It has been about a week since I last blogged, and so much has been happening.  I can't even tell you have crazy things have been around here.

Let me back track....Zach got sick with the flu, Ady got sick with the flu, Jack had an ear infection....then fast forward a couple of days.  Just when I thought it was totally out of our systems, I got sick.  Blah!  I hate being sick, and it has been several years since the last time (aside from the dreaded morning sickness), thank goodness.

Okay, moving on.  We have all the usual stuff:  day care, Christmas, bills, shopping, holiday parties, blah, blah, blah.

2 exciting pieces of GREAT news:  Baby Tenley was born last week.  I haven't met her yet, but I am dying too, but she looks precious!  And....Zach got a promotion!!!  YIPPEE!  He has been waiting for this promotion for the last year, or so, and we are so glad he finally got the opportunity.  This change in job title has been keeping him VERY busy, so it is quite the adjustment in our family time, but I am sure everything will fall into place.

I, somehow, agreed to host Christmas for my Mom's side of the family this week.  (I know, what was I thinking!)  But, everything is starting to fall into place...well, I have that dreaded cleaning to do but otherwise we should be good to go.

Well, I just heard Jack wake up from his nap...bummer....time to wrestle with the kids, get dinner ready, bath, and bed all before Daddy even makes it back to the Quad Cities.  Yawn.

Talk to you soon, and hopefully it won't take me so long to update again.  :)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails