Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Teething, Chrome, and Christmas

You know it is going to be a long day when your two toddlers, still in their pajamas mind you, are enjoying their lunch.....at 10:30am.  And no, they actually didn't wake up earlier than usual, they are just hungry, whiny grumps because of their darn teeth.  Ady almost has four across the top (the outer 2 coming in at the same time!), and Jack is working on his 2 year molars.  I hate teething.  It seems so painful, poor babies.

Anyway, enough of my complaining about teeth.  Every parent deals with it, so I know I am not alone.

I officially make the switch to Google Chrome last night, and I am mostly loving it.  My only hang-up is I can not install certain toolbars....but, otherwise it is fabulous.  Super fast, clean design, and it doesn't crash on me 5 times a day like Firefox.  I loved firefox, seriously...I loved it.  But, for the last 3 weeks it has been crashing multiple times a day.  Annoying to say the least, and I am glad to see it gone.  Have you made the switch?

I am finally done Christmas shopping, and now I am just stuck with the task of wrapping everything.  What a pain!  But hey, I am ahead of most other people because according to a recent poll, done by "I don't wanna look it up again, so you will just have to believe me", 75% of people in this country aren't yet done Christmas shopping.  Yep, that made me feel accomplished, haha!!!

Are you done Christmas shopping?

Did you enter my giveaway for Embraceable Lace?  What are you waiting for???

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got your shopping done.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails