Sunday, October 10, 2010

Family Breakfast

Remember the other day when I mentioned that I would love to have a family breakfast?

Well, I attempted our first real family breakfast (you know, one that does not include cereal).

By the time I was able to sit down this is what my table looked like:


Notice the lack of babies and a husband?  Obviously, it was not a success.

I had made most of the pancakes when I sat the kiddos down in their chairs.  I sat a few cheerios in front of them to give me a little extra time to finish up the pancakes, but they were not having it.  They wanted pancakes!  So, I gave in.

The thing is, they didn't eat hardly any of their pancakes....which is SO odd for them (especially Ady!).  Zach ate a couple (or half a dozen, but who is counting) pancakes while the kids were picking at their food, and I continued making pancakes.  By the time I was able to sit down and enjoy my breakfast, the other three were deeply enthralled with a Sid the Science Kid movie.  Joy.

At least it was a relatively peaceful breakfast for this Mom!

Anyway, maybe next Sunday will be better.  (We have pancakes each Sunday, just fyi.)  How was your Sunday breakfast?

Well, I have to get back to watching football *yawn*.  You know, because that is what you do when your hubby keeps track of ESPN Fantasy Football crap (thank goodness it was free!).  :(

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails