Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lunch Time Groove

Some of you may know that I am HORRIBLE about keeping secrets about exciting things.  Especially when there is no real reason to keep it a secret (i.e. Christmas presents, birthday presents, the sex of my baby).

So, it should come as no surprise that my children have already gotten one of their birthday presents (their birthday is in the middle of November!)  Oops, yeah I know.  I keep hoping that I will get better once they actually know what is going on, but who knows. 

Anyway, I got this picnic table from CSN Stores....and they LOVE it.  (You might have to turn up the volume quite a bit.)



It was pajama day, fyi.  ;o)  Oh, and did you catch Ady in the background.....that is seriously the cutest thing in the entire world!

Oh, and I promise, if you get one for your little ones they will have the same fabulous "dance" moves.  :)

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. That is adorable! I love, love, love how kids just cannot help but move to the music!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails