Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Long Weekend

This Labor Day weekend wasn't much of a vacation for us.

Z worked both Saturday and Monday (yeah for overtime!), which meant I was home with our kiddos....doing my normal everyday stuff.

We did get to enjoy our evenings though.  We rented 2 movies from Redbox:  When In Rome, and The Bounty Hunter.  Both of which are great movies, however my favorite was When In Rome.  It is a super cute, and classic, chick flick.  Totally up my alley.

Anyway, we had a family reunion at a park across the river for Zach's side of the family.  Our kids had a pretty good time, however they were exhausted by the early afternoon.  Jack hadn't fallen asleep until 1am the night before (yes, I know.  He is crazy.  I have no idea what is going on with his sleep schedule.), and they had to be woken up in order to get to the reunion on time.  They both did really well for being so exhausted.



What did you and your family do over the holiday weekend?  Did you get an opportunity to relax?  I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails