Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Aah, Sweet Release

This post is going to be about anything and everything.  I have a lot on my mind, and I need a place to just release it.  :)  Aah, I am starting to feel better all ready.  :)

My sweet baby Ady has started sucking her thumb.  Well, I guess it is more of a "holds her thumb in her mouth" kind of thing.  Lol.  It is sweet, I just hope she doesn't start to do it all the time.  I don't want a thumb-sucker.  Lol.  A habit that is attached to your body is a hard habit to break.  I would much rather her become attached to a pacifier than her thumb.  Oh well, she will do what she wants to do and we will deal with it when the time is right.  :)

Jackers has been saying all sorts of new (and interesting) words.  Last Saturday, when we where are the park, he said motorcycle.  Jack can say:  please "peezz", thanks "tanks", up, down, Mom, Dad, Grandpa "grr pa", Grandma "and ma", trash "tash", sis, Kenna "ken ah", Tim (probably his favorite word), motorcycle, cat, dog, bath, sips (sippy cup), tea (he loves sissy's tea pot and cups), and I am sure there are more....but, I can't think of them right now.

I just realized this morning that it is only about 2 months until my children turn one and two.  Seriously, I know I have asked this before, but where does the time go?  Ever since I started dating Z time has flown by.

Life truly passes in a blink of an eye, and I strongly encourage you to not miss out on all those "little moments".  Those "little moments" are the ones that are going to stick with you for the rest of your life.  You know that you will always have that image of your babies first steps.....the sound of their first word rolling off their tongue.....and the way you felt the very first time they said "mama".  Those will always be there, and will be the memories you treasure.  ;o)

Last week (Thursday) my husband sent an e-mail to his boss (well, the boss above his boss) and asked him if he would be available to chat with him.  On the phone.  Not even asking for an in person conversation (which would be nearly impossible, but you know what I mean), just a phone call.  Guess what?  He still hasn't responded.  That is just ridiculous, in my opinion.  Everywhere I have worked (you know, before I started working even harder raising my children) they have a 24-hr max for a response time.  I suppose it doesn't apply to the boss.  Ugh.  It is still annoying.  Do you want to know something funny?  One of the things Hubs wanted to talk to him about was communication.  How fitting.  Yeah.  I am annoyed, and Hubs is thinking about looking for another job.  Which really sucks, because we both like his current job.....and 99% of the time the company that he works for.  He just has a couple of things that he wants to get off his chest, and they are not giving him the opportunity to do so. 

I am thinking about doing a "photo shoot" later this afternoon of my adorable children!   .....in their Chicago Bears outfits.  It will be so cute!  I can't wait.  I just have to be patient, my kids are currently sleeping.  :)

Then, I get the privilege of watching my 2 1/2 month old cousin for a couple hours.  I am so excited.  He is so sweet, and I love itty bitty babies (well, I love all babies...but, I have a special place in my heart for the teeny tiny!)


Well, I think that I have tortured you long enough.  I hope that you enjoy your Wednesday, and I truly hope all is well with you and your family!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails