Tuesday, June 1, 2010

No Computer For Me

My computer is not working.  I am not sure what I am going to do.  I am currently borrowing Z's, but I am sure that will not last long. 

Every time I turn on my computer and try to open ANYTHING it will freeze.  To my knowledge, I didn't recently download anything...so, I have no idea what the problem could be.  The part that is freaking me out the most is pictures.  I take TONS of pictures, and would be extremely disappointed if I lost them. 

We are trying to connect my computer to Z's via ethernet cord, but it is not working all that well.  PLEASE WORK!  I will probably be without a computer for several months (until we can save up for a new one) because my current computer doesn't have a workable disk drive.  So, reinstalling the initial software is impossible. 

Yep.  Pretty much frustrating. 

I do have to say that we are blessed.  We do have two computers, so even though mine is on the fritz I still have a perfectly good computer I can use when I need it.

I am fairly positive that I will continue to blog on a regular basis, but my pictures will be MIA for a while.  Well, unless we get this thing figured out (fingers crossed).

Sorry.  This is probably extrememly boring, lol.  I promise I will write a more interesting post later.

Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

  1. Boot it up in safe mode and then upload your pictures to a CD or the internet. It will take a while, but you should be able to get them off, just in case.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like your hard drive is on the way out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails