Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sleepy Mommy

Yesterday we rearranged the furniture in our living room, and I love it.  We can now see into the kiddos bedroom (which was the reason we rearranged), and it just makes the place look bigger.  I told ya I like to switch things up, didn't I?  :)  Jackers is diggin' it.  He runs from his bed, to the couch, back to his closet, and around and around he goes.  I love my crazy little toddler.

I love my little baby girl too.  But, I don't like getting up in the middle of the night.  Lol.  She has been doing so good at sleeping through the night, but last night was just not good.  She went to bed around 10ish and was back up at 3a, 6:30a, and 8:45a.  I am guessing it is probably just because of the two shots she got yesterday.  She was not happy.  Or it could be that she took a VERY long and late nap from 5:30-8:30.  Who knows.

My darling husband had me purchase new batteries over the weekend for all of Jacker's dead toys.  :(  We were down to one working toy, and even that was on the fritz.  But, we now have new batteries in all but two toys...and Jacker's is loving it.  Me, not so much.  Could be worse though.  Both Jack and Ady could be playing with noisy toys at the same time.  I am not looking forward to it.  Way to look at the bright side of things Jenn.  :)

Hubs is going to be home early today.  I love when he gets home early.  He totally throws off our daily schedule, but we all love spending the extra time with him.  Hopefully he will be home in time to take Jack to get a hair cut.  This will be his third, and it still doesn't get easier to watch them cut off his little baby boy hair.  I hate it.  He loves the Twizzlers he gets at the end though.  He is as happy as a clam after those two little red treats.

I realized yesterday that I didn't really tell you my favorite part of the new background.  I love that my photos can be bigger.  With my old layout I could only have "medium" sized pictures, and now I can have all the way up to "x-large".  Yeah, I am excited.

Anyway, that's all I have for now.  Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails