Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cheesy Dip

I shared with y'all on Twitter this afternoon that I was eating my world famous cheese dip.

And I had a request for the recipe.  So, here it is.....because it is going to be world famous.  Bahaha.

1/2 lb of ground hamburger - browned
one packet of taco seasoning (I prefer Taco Bell Taco Seasoning)
one jar of medium cheese dip (you can use Velveeta as well)

Add your taco seasoning to the meat according to the packet.  You will have extra liquid (because you are only using 1/2 a pound), and that is totally fine.

Combine the taco seasoned meat with the jar of cheese, and warm up in a sauce pan.

And there you have it.

If you want to add a little extra spice, add a can of Rotel (drained)

I prefer it served with corn chips rather than tortilla chips, just gives it a little something extra.  :)

Hope you like it, and let me know what you think.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Yum, I'm betting I could make this with my soy ground beef crumbles to make it veggie friendly! I'll have to try it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yummy! Thank you for sharing!!! I have made something like this before with crumbled, browned and drained sausage!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum. Perfect idea for a snack.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails