Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Prayer Request


Hey everyone.

I just wanted to ask for your help.

My aunt, Sheila, was recently diagnoised with breast cancer.

And I mean recently. We don't even know much information about it.

She had a biopsy, which confirmed the cancer. But, she still doesn't know what the next step is....at this point.

She has an appointment this week to get some more information.

Sheila is on my mind and heart, and I was hoping that you might say a quick prayer for her and her family.

She is pretty young (38), and has three young boys at home. Who are all pretty freaked about by this.

Thank you all very much for your prayers. I really appreciate your unending kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails